Terms and Conditions
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Your use of and participation in the surveys, services, programs, and/or events (“Programs”) offered by collegelistgenerator.com, including your access to collegelistgenerator.com (the “Site”), are subject to these Terms and Conditions contained herein. You agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions which are an agreement between collegelistgenerator.com and you.
2. Intellectual Property: All Programs, including the Site, are owned by collegelistgenerator.com and Command Group Inc. d/b/a Command Education. Programs are for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not enroll in or use any Program for the benefit of any competitor of collegelistgenerator.com. Programs may not be shared, re-sold, reproduced, re-published, modified, transferred or distributed in any way without collegelistgenerator.com’s prior written permission. All books, video, audio, text, questions, explanations, diagrams, images, animations and other content that You receive or to which You have access during your use of the Programs, regardless of medium or format, (collectively “Program Content”), are protected by copyright law and belong to collegelistgenerator.com and its licensors. You may not download, record, screenshot, copy or reproduce Program Content in any way. You may not make any audio and/or video recording of any part of the Programs. You may not attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, scrape or data mine the Programs. The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos displayed in the Programs are the registered and unregistered trademarks of collegelistgenerator.com, collegelistgenerator.com’s licensors and Third-Party Sellers and may not be used without collegelistgenerator.com’s prior written permission. Third-Party Products are owned by such Third Parties and their respective licensors. Programs may include digital access to Program Content, subject to your compliance with these terms and conditions. Collegelistgenerator.com grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, revocable and non-transferable license to access Program Content during the access period of the Programs.
3. Links: You may be able to link from the Site to third-party websites, and third-party websites may link to the Site (“Linked Sites”). You acknowledge and agree that collegelistgenerator.com has no responsibility for the content, products, services, advertising or other materials which may be provided by or through Linked Sites, even if they are owned or run by affiliates of collegelistgenerator.com. Links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement or sponsorship by collegelistgenerator.com.
4. User Content/User Response: If you submit survey responses, comments, feedbacks, personal information, suggestions, photos and other content to us (“User Content”) through the Site, social media communities, survey responses, email or otherwise, You grant collegelistgenerator.com an irrevocable, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, license to use, modify, create derivative works from, publish, display and sublicense User Content, in whole or in part, in any format and on any platform either now known or hereinafter invented, and to associate User Content with your name and/or likeness. You are solely responsible for your User Content. You represent that You have the right to submit User Content to collegelistgenerator.com and the right to grant collegelistgenerator.com the license described above. You warrant that User Content, and collegelistgenerator.com’s use thereof, does not and will not infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary or privacy right of any party or individual.
5. Copyright Policy: If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and believe that content on the Site infringes upon your copyright, please submit notice, pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. S 512©) to our Copyright Agent with the following information: (l) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright; (II) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (III) the URL of the location containing the material that you claim is infringing; (IV) your address, telephone number, and email address; (V) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (VI) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent can be reached as follows:
By Email: [email protected]
6. Program Changes: Collegelistgenerator.com frequently updates, revises and modifies the Programs, including Program Content, features and services (“Program Changes”). Collegelistgenerator.com reserves the right to make changes to Program Changes at any time, subject to such changes not materially degrading the Programs.
7. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability: THE PROGRAMS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND COLLEGELISTGENERATOR.COM DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL COLLEGELISTGENERATOR.COM BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF COLLEGELISTGENERATOR.COM HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE PROGRAMS OF COLLEGELISTGENERATOR.COM DO NOT GUARANTEE ADMISSION INTO ANY UNIVERSITIES OR COLLEGES. THEY ARE DESIGNED TO PROVIDE INFORMATION ONLY TO STUDENTS AND PARENTS /GUARDIANS. COLLEGELISTGENERATOR.COM IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH ANY UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE ADMISSION BOARD, ANY UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE, OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES. COLLEGELISTGENERATOR.COM DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL COLLEGELISTGENERATOR.COM BE LIABLE TO STUDENTS AND PARENTS/GUARDIANS FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF COLLEGELISTGENERATOR.COM HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL COLLEGELISTGENERATOR.COM BE MONETARILY LIABLE TO STUDENTS AND PARENTS/GUARDIANS.
COLLEGELISTGENERATOR.COM DOES NOT PROVIDE, NOT IS IT INTENDED TO PROVIDE A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF ALL UNIVERSITIES/COLLEGES IN THE UNITED STATES AND PROGRAMS/STUDIES THEY OFFER.
8. Changes to These Terms and Conditions: Collegelistgenerator.com reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions from the first time you use the Programs following the changes.
9. No Waiver: In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
10. Previous Terms and Conditions: In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior including versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions Contained herein shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
11. Third Party Rights: Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer any rights upon any third party. The agreement created by these Terms and Conditions is between you and collegelistgenerator.com.
12. Arbitration: Any and all disputes arising from or related to collegelistgenerator.com, including whether the dispute is arbitrable and the scope of this arbitration agreement, shall be finally resolved by arbitration administered by a single arbitrator under the then-applicable rules of the American Arbitration Association (as modified herein) in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act. The arbitration shall be governed by and construed first by federal law to the fullest extent possible and then the laws of the State of New Jersey, if federal law is inapplicable. Unless otherwise agreed by the parties, the arbitration shall take place within the state of New Jersey. If you reside outside the United States, then the arbitration shall take place in accordance with the American Arbitration Association Consumer Rules and Protocol. Judgment on the arbitral award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
13. Miscellaneous: The Terms and Conditions supersede all prior oral or written agreements and constitute the entire agreement between the parties. Terms cannot be changed or modified orally. If any provision of Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be construed by limiting it to make it enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law, and the remainder of Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
14. Intellectual Property WARNING: All Programs are owned by collegelistgenerator.com and/or by Command Group Inc. d/b/a Command Education. The Programs are for your private, personal and non-commercial use only. You may not enroll in or use any Program for the benefit of any competitor of collegelistgenerator.com. The Programs may not be shared with, recorded, resold, reproduced, re-published, altered, modified, transferred or distributed to any individual or entity in any way, shape or form without collegelistgenerator.com’s prior written consent. All materials, video, audio, text, questions, answers, explanations, diagram, images, photographs and other content that You receive or to which you have access during your use of the Programs are protected by copyright law and belong to collegelistgenerator.com. You may not download, record, screenshot, copy or reproduce Program Content in any way, shape or form.
15. Contact: All comments, queries and requests relating to these Terms and Conditions are welcomed and should be addressed as follows:
By email: [email protected]
Revised: June 2021